From full scale kitchen remodeling to more modest renovations, we’ll help you explore all possibilities.
Basement Remodeling in Montgomery & Bucks Counties, PA
When you first moved into your home, it was easy to overlook the unfinished basement. The dark, cold, cement-walled space quickly became nothing more than a catch-all storage area. But now that you’re looking to expand your living space, you have your eye on finishing the basement. Creating high-quality rooms in the basement to entertain or relax could be exactly what you need to get the most out of your home’s existing square footage.
Finishing a basement can add value to a home, for both your resale value as well as your family’s enjoyment. From a sports bar to a guest room to a movie theater space, the options are nearly endless for you to finish your basement!
For basement remodeling services you can trust, contact Meridian Construction online or call our team today.
Our Basement Remodeling Services in Bucks County & Montgomery County
Meridian Construction is here to help you visualize what features to include in your ideal finished basement. Whether you’re the go-to party house on the block or you crave a quiet place to unwind with a glass of wine, our job is to understand your needs and design a finished basement to best fit your family’s lifestyle. A newly remodeled basement could make all the difference between an ordinary house and your dream home.
To schedule a consultation for basement remodeling services in the Lansdale area, call our remodelers today at (215) 720-1863! You can also view our basement project gallery for inspiration.
Why Remodel Your Basement?
Compared to other types of home remodels, remodeling your basement is a great option with many benefits:
- Add value to your home: If you’re planning on moving soon, electing for basement remodeling services first is an excellent way to make your home stand out. Many people who finish their basements see a 70% or more return on investment!
- Remodel for a fraction of the cost: Basement remodeling services are much more affordable than adding the same square footage onto your home somewhere else.
- Put every square foot to good use: Wish your home was bigger? Once you have a finished basement, you’ll have plenty of space to enjoy your hobbies or make room for family and friends to enjoy.
- Make your home more luxurious: The main living space is all about practicality, but the basement is a place to add features that make your home more fun and entertaining!
Are you considering basement remodeling services? Get started with a basement finishing consultation! Call (215) 720-1863 or contact our remodelers online!
Basement Remodeling Ideas
Are you excited to finally remodel your unfinished basement? Consider all the possible ways you can put your basement to good use for your family:
- Wine cellar: Wine is ideally stored in slightly colder conditions than you want to set your thermostat. Converting part of the naturally cool basement into a wine cellar is the perfect solution.
- Sports bar: Put the game on and serve your friends drinks all night long in the comfort of your own home.
- Playroom: The basement is the perfect place to set up the kids’ toys. Put in a pingpong table, pool table, or air hockey table for even more fun!
- Home theater: The best theater experience requires a dimly lit room. Since basements are naturally darker than the living area above, this is the ideal place to build a home theater, complete with reclining lounge chairs and surround sound speakers.
- Home office: Build a room where you can work from home in the basement. Built-ins make for clean, organized desk spaces where you can work or the kids can do homework.
- Fitness room: Throw away your gym membership and install a fitness room in the basement where you can work out in the comfort of your own home.
- Storage room: Sturdy built-in shelves give you the perfect place to store food, holiday decorations, Halloween costumes, and more.
If you have an unfinished basement, Meridian Construction can help you see the ways a basement remodel can add value back into your life and lifestyle! To get started, call (215) 720-1863 or contact our remodelers online!
Basement Remodeling Checklist
Are you ready to get started with your basement remodel? Here’s a quick checklist to help you make sure you have everything in place:
Unless you’re paying cash for the full project, you’re probably going to need some financing. Get several quotes for the work to help determine a ballpark figure, then find financing to help pay for it. Home equity loans are a common choice for Pennsylvania area homeowners.
2. Choose a Contractor
Sure, you can do your basement remodel on your own, but it will take quite a bit of time and cause frustration. If you want to get the job done quickly, choose a contractor to come along. Working with a contractor also ensures all aspects, including plumbing and electrical, are handled safely. Meridian makes the process easy from start to finish!
3. Apply for Permits
You’ll likely need a building permit, and the permit process is sometimes tricky to understand. Working with Meridian Construction takes this off of your plate, because we handle the permits as part of our design/build process.
4. Plan Your Design
Now you’re ready to start designing. Remember to plan for:
- Electrical outlets
- Plumbing for a wet bar, laundry room, or utility sink
- Windows, including egress
Our design team will help you check all the boxes, so you don’t forget a single detail.
5. Start Building
Once you’ve gone through this process, you’re ready to start building. Let Meridian help you every step of the way to ensure the job is done right.
For basement remodeling in Pennsylvania, call Meridian at 215-720-1863 or contact our team online.
What Our Clients Say
The best way to learn what your experience with Meridian will be like is to ask our satisfied customers.
“We recently engaged Meridian Construction to finish our basement. We are extremely satisfied with our choice of contractors. We spent several months in the design phase where they presented multiple options for us to choose from. They are professional and very patient, as together, we continued to change and tweak the plans until we were completely satisfied with the layout and design of our new basement. The design meetings were always productive and never rushed. We appreciated the frequency and availability of the meetings as well. We are beyond excited to start the construction phase of our project. I highly recommend Meridian Construction – they are outstanding.” – Lansdale
“We recently completed a major design and build project in our 1,500-square-feet basement using Meridian Construction, and we must say we are extremely satisfied with the results. We had a pretty good idea what we wanted to achieve when we started the project, but had no idea how much better it would turn out, due to the efforts of the team at Meridian.” – Hatfield
Choose Meridian Construction for Your Basement Remodel in Montgomery County
If you think finishing or remodeling your basement is the right choice for your family, choose Meridian Construction for the job. As your local remodeling contractors, we take pride in transforming ordinary houses into dream homes our clients never want to leave!
At Meridian Construction, we can handle every step of the process, from designing a space that meets your needs to securing building permits and performing the construction. Framing, plumbing, electrical, drywall, carpet, trim, paint—we do it all! Plus, we guarantee a quality experience and on-time completion.
To schedule an initial basement remodeling consultation in Bucks County or Montgomery County, please contact Meridian Construction today!
At Meridian Construction, we are a home remodeling company based in Lansdale that services the following areas: Ambler, Blue Bell, Collegeville, Doylestown, Fort Washington, Green Lane, Harleysville, Hatfield, Media, North Wales, Skippack, and Willow Grove, Pennsylvania.
Our remodeling team can transform your bathroom into a beautiful, highly functional space.
Is your basement exactly the way you want it to be? If not, it may be time to remodel.
Whole HomeWhole Home
We have the capabilities and expertise to handle every aspect of your whole house remodeling project.
From wine storage spaces to basements and attics, we do it all. Let us transform every part of your home.