Master Bathroom Remodeling in Montgomery & Bucks County, PA
Your master suite should serve as a retreat from the rest of the house. The master bath, in particular, has the potential to be a haven where you can take a long shower or relaxing bath after a hectic day. Your dream bathroom can become a reality—all you need is help from Meridian Construction!
We’ve been serving Pennsylvania homeowners since 1989. Let our expert designers and remodelers deliver the luxurious, well-built master bathroom you’ve always wanted in your Montgomery or Bucks County home.
Contact us today for a consultation on your master bathroom remodel!
Our Master Bath Remodeling Process
Many steps go into renovating the master bathroom of your dreams. All along the way, we keep communication open between everyone involved, including the designers, engineers, construction crew, plumbers, electricians, and others. This allows you to discuss questions or concerns with your project manager and receive quick, straightforward answers.
Here’s what the design/build process looks like when you choose Meridian for your master bathroom remodel in Montgomery or Bucks County:
- In-home consultation: We want to hear your goals and understand your aesthetic tastes and the budget you have in mind.
- Design proposal: A write-up of your project overview, budget estimates, and a tentative design get the ball rolling on your master bathroom remodel.
- Final design: We make changes to the preliminary design based on your feedback. Then, we prepare detailed construction plans, including a precise 3D model of the space, using CAD (computer-aided design).
- Approval and pre-construction: Once you approve the final design, we perform a walk-through and answer any questions you have regarding the contract and project schedule.
- Construction: We seal off the work area and clean up construction debris at the end of each day to keep your home safe and livable during the renovation.
- Completion: A final inspection ensures your complete satisfaction with the finished product.
Designing a Master Suite with Everything You Need
Each feature in your remodeled bathroom should improve its appearance or function—preferably both! This is why we encourage you to thoughtfully consider what to include in your new master suite. The Meridian design team is right by your side the whole way to offer ideas and recommendations for bringing your vision to life.
Here are some features you might be interested in:
- Double vanity: It’s common for spouses or partners to share the master bathroom, so a double vanity may be high on your priority list. We’ll install plumbing and complete other steps required to make this a reality.
- Luxurious shower: Trade in your bland vinyl shower/tub combo for a beautiful walk-in shower with custom tile, rainfall showerhead, and frameless glass door.
- Plenty of storage: Part of maintaining a tidy master bath is having enough space to store everything. From a large vanity to a new linen closet to built-in shelves, we’ll make sure your bathroom features all the storage you need.
- Custom lighting: Now’s the time to replace the single overhead light fixture with a bold chandelier, vanity lights, cove lighting, dimmer switches, and other details that make your bathroom more functional in every situation.
- High-end finishes and fixtures: The final touches you put on your master bathroom depend on your aesthetic preferences. We’ll help you choose cabinet colors and hardware, faucets, showerheads, light fixtures, flooring, and more.
- Attached walk-in closet: No master bath is complete without a walk-in closet! We can knock down walls, install closet storage, and hang doors to put the finishing touches on your master suite.
Choose Meridian for Your Master Bathroom Remodel in Montgomery or Bucks County
The team at Meridian Construction is committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations with every project we complete. We promise to give your master bathroom remodel the personal attention it deserves, with weekly meetings to make sure everything is on track.
Check out our gallery of completed bathroom remodels to give you an idea of the work we’re capable of. Then, when you’re ready, please contact us online or give us a call at 215-720-1863 to get your remodeling project started in Montgomery or Bucks County!