Garage Additions in Montgomery & Bucks Counties
When it comes to creating a perfect home design, garages are often overlooked; however, they are still a critical part of the function and appeal of your property. Your garage should have an exterior that complements the rest of your home design.
At Meridian Construction, our team offers expert exterior additions and renovations, including garage design and construction. From garage new additions or conversions, we can assist you with any exterior project in Montgomery and Bucks counties.
Contact Meridian Construction online or call (215) 720-1863 for garage addition service today.
Are you looking to add aesthetic appeal or efficiency to your current garage? Meridian Construction offers expert garage conversions that will help turn your current garage into an entirely new space that matches the style of your home.
Our design/build team can help you transform your garage into a space that better fits the needs of your specific home by adding:
- Smarter cabinetry & storage space
- New garage doors
- New garage door awnings
- Updated flooring
- Updated moldings
Get Started Today
Make your home remodeling dreams a reality.
If your home is lacking a garage space, our team at Meridian Construction can custom-build a garage addition that will meet the needs of your current home. Your garage addition can include any of the features listed above.
Our design/build experts can help create a new garage design, taking into account the local and state zoning laws. Whether you intend to use your garage for cars or another purpose, the size and design of your garage are always taken into consideration.
Our team also considers the current architecture of your home to ensure that the final product complements the inside of your home. Some options to consider for your garage addition include:
- Detached garage
- Attached garage
- Single-car garage
- Double-car garage
- Triple-car garage
Our Proven Process for Home Additions
At Meridian Construction, we understand your love for your home—but we also understand the desire for extra space and functionality. We believe that communication and thorough planning are the keys to success that will create a beautiful and functional finished product. We have a design/build remodeling process that has successfully completed projects throughout the area.
Our proven process is a 10-step process that involves the following:
- Initial Meetings: The process begins with an informative, in-home consultation to discuss your goals, taste, and budget. At this meeting, we are here to listen. We want to get to know your family and understand your needs.
- Site Evaluation/Project Space Measurements: We will take measurements and photographs, then evaluate the existing site conditions to determine what work will need to be done to achieve your vision.
- Design Kick-Off Meeting: We will sit down with you to plan out the initial design, taking your vision into account every step of the way. We will hear out any issues you have with your current space and will work with you to come up with appropriate solutions.
- Preliminary Design: Once your needs are outlined, our designers will begin diligently working to create a complete design for you to review. Using computer-aided design (CAD), we will prepare conceptual plans, including three-dimensional models of the space.
- Design & Budget Overview: Your proposal will include a write-up of the project overview, budget estimates, and experimental design. We will use this time to discuss the details and answer any questions you may have. Our designers will present tentative material schemes and assist with refining selections. When you come in to review the design, you will be able to see the finished product come to life in a 3D perspective.
- Final Design Development: If needed, modifications can be made to the scope and plans based on your feedback. We want to make sure the project is exactly what you are looking for before we begin, so any changes are welcome and encouraged at this stage.
- Construction Agreement & Deposit: Once the proposal is signed, it becomes an agreement, and we will move forward with your project. We will set a construction schedule that works with your needs and begin submitting paperwork for the necessary permits. You will also put down your deposit at this stage.
- Pre-Construction Meeting: Before construction begins, a pre-construction walk-through will be done at your home. You will meet with your project manager before any work starts to review the contract, schedule, and rules of your home. At this meeting, we will answer any questions you may have concerning site issues, dust control, and daily activities. This meeting is to make sure all individuals are on the same page before the start of construction.
- Construction Begins: When construction begins, the work area will be sealed off to ensure cleanliness and safety. At the end of each workday, you can expect your project to be swept and kept orderly. All materials will be stacked neatly and tools stored away. Frequent communication is critical. You will have weekly on-site meetings with your project manager and designer to keep you updated on the progress of your project.
- Project Completion: Our goal is to consistently deliver quality work and personal service to the degree that will make Meridian Construction your single resource for future work, and allow you to refer us to your friends and family confidently. When work is complete, we will have a final walk-through and “interview” to make sure everything is delivered as promised. We will provide a final project binder for your future reference—with all plans, product warranties, use and care manuals, and any other relevant information. You can also expect us to check in from time to time after the project is complete.
Contact Meridian Construction for Garage Additions & Conversions
A garage addition or conversion will not only add to the functionality of your home, but can also increase the value of your home if you ever sell it in the future.
To see how Meridian Construction can help you build the garage of your dreams, request a consultation for your garage addition project today. We serve residents all throughout Montgomery & Bucks counties, and we can help you build the perfect garage for your home and needs.