Home Addition Remodelers Near Lansdale, PA
Remodelers Serving Montgomery & Bucks Counties
Have you outgrown your Pennsylvania home? Do you long for additional space for your aging parents or regular guests? Moving is not your only solution — consider a remodel.
A home addition is an easy and efficient way to improve your home’s livability, increase your home’s square footage, and help your family be more comfortable in their own space. As a full-service design/build remodeling firm, Meridian Construction can handle every step of your project and integrate your new addition into your home’s interior flow and exterior design.
We’ll expand your home with a room, multi-room, or multi-floor addition that gives you the extra space you want while rewarding you with functionality, practicality, and solid value from your investment over the long term.
Get Started Today
Make your home remodeling dreams a reality.
Our Home Addition Services Near Lansdale, PA
Whether you’re looking for a guest addition or need to add an in-law suite for your aging parents, we have the experience to design, plan, and construct all types of home additions, including:
- Guest bedroom additions for hosting family and friends
- Family room additions for more living space
- Second-story additions for those who need significantly more space but don’t want to leave their home
- Kitchen additions or bump-outs for all the extra storage and counter space you need
- Bathroom additions for your growing family
- Master suite additions for privacy or more space
- Sunroom additions for your outdoor enjoyment
- Garage additions to increase storage
- And more
Contact us online to schedule a consultation for your home remodel today.
We’re based in Lansdale and serve the surrounding areas of Bucks and Montgomery counties.
Our Proven Process for Home Additions
At Meridian Construction, we understand your love for your home and the desire for extra space and functionality. We believe communication and thorough planning are the keys to creating a beautiful and functional finished product.
Our design/build remodeling process has helped us successfully complete projects throughout the Lansdale area. Our proven 10-step process involves:
- Initial meetings: The process begins with an informative, in-home consultation to discuss your goals, style, and budget. At this meeting, we’re here to listen. We want to get to know you and understand your needs.
- Site evaluation/project space measurements: We’ll take measurements and photographs, then evaluate the existing site conditions to determine what work will need to be done to achieve your vision.
- Design kick-off meeting: We’ll sit down with you to plan the initial design, taking your vision into account every step of the way. We’ll want to know of any issues you have with your current space, and we’ll help you develop appropriate solutions.
- Preliminary design: Once your needs are outlined, our designers will begin diligently working to create a complete design for your review. Using computer-aided design (CAD), we will prepare conceptual plans, including 3D models of the space.
- Design & budget overview: Your proposal will include a write-up of the project overview, budget estimates, and experimental design. We’ll use this time to discuss the details and answer any questions you may have. Our designers will present tentative material schemes and help with refining selections. When you review the design, you’ll see the finished product come to life.
- Final design development: If needed, modifications can be made to the scope and plans based on your feedback. We want to make sure the project is exactly what you’re looking for before we begin, so any changes are welcome and encouraged at this stage.
- Construction agreement & deposit: Once the proposal is signed, it becomes an agreement, and we’ll move forward with your project. We will set a construction schedule that works with your needs and start submitting paperwork for the necessary permits. You will also put down your deposit at this stage.
- Pre-construction meeting: Before construction begins, a pre-construction walk-through will be done at your home. You’ll meet with your project manager before any work starts to review your home’s contract, schedule, and rules. We’ll answer any questions you may have about site issues, dust control, or daily activities. This meeting ensures everyone is on the same page before construction starts.
- Construction begins: When construction begins, the work area will be sealed off to ensure cleanliness and safety. At the end of each workday, you can expect the project space to be swept and kept orderly. All materials will be stacked neatly and tools stored away. Frequent communication is critical. You’ll have weekly onsite meetings with your project manager and designer to keep you updated on the progress.
- Project completion: When work is complete, we’ll have a final walk-through and interview to ensure everything is delivered as promised. We’ll provide a final project binder with all plans, product warranties, use and care manuals, and other relevant information. We’ll also check in occasionally after the project is done.
Schedule a Home Addition Consultation in Montgomery & Bucks Counties, PA Today
At Meridian Construction, our team aims to provide every client in the Montgomery County and Bucks County area with a seamless, well-made home addition. We know an excellent addition should be discreet while increasing the beauty and functionality of your home. Our team has the experience and resources to make this happen.
If you’re ready to add to your Pennsylvania home, contact the design/build experts at Meridian Construction today by calling 215-720-1863.
We’re based in Lansdale and service Montgomery and Bucks counties, including Blue Bell, Ambler, Collegeville, and Harleysville.