Home Addition Remodelers
Remodelers Serving Montgomery & Bucks Counties
Have you outgrown your Pennsylvania home? Do you long for additional space for your aging parents or regular guests? Moving is not your only solution — consider a remodel!
A home addition is an easy and efficient way to increase your home’s livability, increase the square feet in your home, and help your family be more comfortable in their own space. As a full-service design/build remodeling firm, Meridian Construction can handle every step of your project and integrate your new addition into both the interior flow and exterior design of your home. We’ll expand your home with a room, multi-room, or multi-floor addition that gives you the additional space you want now while rewarding you with functionality, practicality, and solid value from your investment over the long term.
Get Started Today
Make your home remodeling dreams a reality.
Our Home Addition Services near Lansdale, PA
Whether you are looking for a guest addition or need to add on an in-law suite for your aging parents, we have the experience to design, plan, and construct all types of home additions, including:
- Guest bedroom additions for hosting family and friends
- Family room additions for more living space
- Second-story additions for those who need significantly more space but don’t want to leave their home
- Kitchen additions or bump-outs for all the extra storage and counter space you need
- Bathroom additions for your growing family
- Master suite additions for privacy or more space
- Sunroom additions for your outdoor enjoyment
- Garage additions to increase storage
- And more!
Contact us online to schedule a consultation for your home remodel today! We are based in Lansdale and serve the surrounding areas of Bucks and Montgomery counties.
Our Proven Process for Home Additions
At Meridian Construction, we understand your love for your home — but we also understand the desire for extra space and functionality. We believe that communication and thorough planning are the keys to creating a beautiful and functional finished product. We have a design/build remodeling process that has helped us successfully complete projects throughout the Lansdale area.
Our proven process is a 10-step process that involves the following:
- Initial meetings: The process begins with an informative, in-home consultation to discuss your goals, taste, and budget. At this meeting, we are here to listen. We want to get to know your family and understand your needs.
- Site evaluation/project space measurements: We will take measurements and photographs, then evaluate the existing site conditions to determine what work will need to be done to achieve your vision.
- Design kick-off meeting: We will sit down with you to plan out the initial design, taking your vision into account every step of the way. We will hear any issues you have with your current space and will work with you to develop appropriate solutions.
- Preliminary design: Once your needs are outlined, our designers will begin diligently working to create a complete design for you to review. Using computer-aided design (CAD), we will prepare conceptual plans, including three-dimensional models of the space.
- Design & budget overview: Your proposal will include a write-up of the project overview, budget estimates, and experimental design. We will use this time to discuss the details and answer any questions you may have. Our designers will present tentative material schemes and assist with refining selections. When you come in to review the design, you will see the finished product come to life from a 3D perspective.
- Final design development: If needed, modifications can be made to the scope and plans based on your feedback. We want to make sure the project is exactly what you are looking for before we begin, so any changes are welcome and encouraged at this stage.
- Construction agreement & deposit: Once the proposal is signed, it becomes an agreement, and we will move forward with your project. We will set a construction schedule that works with your needs and begin submitting paperwork for the necessary permits. You will also put down your deposit at this stage.
- Pre-construction meeting: Before construction begins, a pre-construction walk-through will be done at your home. You will meet with your project manager before any work starts to review your home’s contract, schedule, and rules. We will answer any questions you may have concerning site issues, dust control, and daily activities at this meeting. This meeting is to make sure all individuals are on the same page before the start of construction.
- Construction begins: When construction begins, the work area will be sealed off to ensure cleanliness and safety. At the end of each workday, you can expect your project to be swept and kept orderly. All materials will be stacked neatly and tools stored away. Frequent communication is critical. You will have weekly on-site meetings with your project manager and designer to keep you updated on the progress of your project.
- Project completion: Our goal is to consistently deliver quality work and personal service to the degree that will make Meridian Construction your single resource for future work and allow you to refer us to your friends and family confidently. When work is complete, we will have a final walk-through and “interview” to ensure everything is delivered as promised. We will provide a final project binder for your future reference — with all plans, product warranties, use and care manuals, and other relevant information. You can also expect us to check in from time to time after the project is complete.
Schedule a Home Addition Consultation in Montgomery & Bucks Counties, PA Today
At Meridian Construction, our team aims to provide every client in the Montgomery County and Bucks County area with a seamless, well-made home addition. We know an excellent addition should be discreet while increasing the beauty and functionality of your existing home — and our team has the experience and resources necessary to make this happen!
We are based in Lansdale and service Montgomery and Bucks counties, including Blue Bell, Ambler, Collegeville, and Harleysville!