Master Suite Remodeling in Green Lane, PA
A master suite often comes with a private bathroom, larger closets, and other possible features. Overall, a well-designed master suite is meant to fulfill your unique needs, while adding a bit of privacy to your home. Whether it’s a newly purchased house or your family dynamic has just changed, a master suite remodeled to accommodate those new needs might be the perfect solution.
Meridian Construction has been offering design/build services in Pennsylvania since 1989. Since our company has been around for over 30 years, we are the trusted construction company for all your home remodeling needs!
Master Suite Remodeling Services in Green Lane, PA
When you contact Meridian Construction for your remodeling project, you can expect a reliable and customer-dedicated design/build company ready to help. Here are some common master suite remodeling projects:
- Master suite bathroom remodel
- Master suite sitting room remodel
- Adding a fireplace to the master suite
- Master suite closet remodel
- Other rooms, such as an in-home office or en-suite nursery
If you are looking for a reliable construction company for your master suite remodel in Green Lane, PA—look no further than Meridian Construction. Call (215) 720-1863 or contact us today to get started!
Get Started Today
Make your home remodeling dreams a reality.
Our Design/Build Process
We take great care with each of our remodeling projects and we have a specific design/build process so you will know what will happen and everyone can be on the same page.
- In-home consultation: We want to hear your goals and understand your aesthetic tastes and the budget you have in mind.
- Design proposal: A write-up of your project overview, budget estimates, and a tentative design will get the ball rolling on your master bathroom remodel.
- Final design: We make changes to the preliminary design based on your feedback. Then, we prepare detailed construction plans, including a precise 3D model of the space, using CAD (computer-aided design).
- Approval and pre-construction: Once you approve the final design, we perform a walk-through and answer any questions you have regarding the contract and project schedule.
- Construction: We seal off the work area and clean up construction debris at the end of each day to keep your home safe and livable during the renovation.
- Completion: A final inspection ensures your complete satisfaction with the finished product.
Contact Meridian Construction for Your Master Suite Remodel
Meridian Construction has been in business over 30 years—all thanks to our relentless commitment to our customers. We promise to have weekly check-in meetings with you to make sure the vision for the master suite remodel is the same and to make any adjustments we might need to for your satisfaction with the project.