Our Remodeling Services in Lansdale, PA
Have you always wanted to remodel your basement? Need extra space for your aging parents? Just want to bring a fresh look to that outdated bathroom? Whether you are planning to remodel just your kitchen, or you are considering doing a whole-home remodel, Meridian Construction is the contractor you need!
Many homeowners can get frustrated when updating their home or working on a major improvement. When you choose Meridian Construction, we make home remodeling simple by combining the design, budgeting, and construction steps into one seamless process.
Some of our design/build projects include:
- Whole-house remodels
- Kitchen remodels
- Bathroom remodels
- Basement finishing
- Home additions
- Outdoor spaces
- Home offices
- Wine cellars
- Exterior remodeling
- And more!
Ready to begin planning the home of your dreams? Work with the friendly, reliable, and talented team at Meridian Construction in Pennsylvania—you may contact us online or give us a call at (215) 720-1863 to get started.
Our Design/Build Process in Montgomery & Bucks Counties, PA
Our team of talented designers, builders, and managers are prepared to help you create a dazzling home, adorned with all of your essentials and some extra amenities. Our business has continued to grow and thrive since 1989 because of the quality of our work and our commitment to customer service.
Every project we manage is completed by the same design/build process, following these steps:
- Initial Meetings. The process begins with an informative, in-home consultation to discuss your goals, taste, and budget.
- Site Evaluation/Project Space Measure. We will assess your home’s current layout to determine what changes will need to be made.
- Design Kick-Off Meeting. We will sit down with you to plan out the initial design.
- Preliminary Design Phase. Once you approve the initial design, our designers will get to work creating a 3D rendering of your new home.
- Design & Budget Overview. We will go over the preliminary design and finalize your budget.
- Final Design Development Phase. Happy with the design or have some last-minute changes? In this final design meeting, we will go over every aspect of our plans to ensure that you are on board with each element.
- Construction Agreement & Deposit. We will set a construction schedule that meets your needs and start submitting paperwork for the necessary permits. You will put down your deposit.
- Project Selection Finalization. We will firm up all your hardware and finishes selections.
- Pre-Construction Meeting. During the construction stage, we will assign you a project manager that will work with you to ensure all of your needs are met. The PM will be your point of contact throughout the construction.
- Start of Construction. The work area will be sealed off to ensure cleanliness and safety as work begins. At the end of each day, the work area will be cleaned.
At Meridian Construction, we believe communication is key to a successful working relationship with our clients. We want to be sure we are meeting your expectations every step of the way—so weekly meetings will take place throughout the entire process.
Schedule Home Remodeling Services in Montgomery & Bucks Counties, PA
Want to add extra space to your Lansdale-area home? Dreaming of a newly designed kitchen or more functional bathroom? Now is the time for a complete home remodel, kitchen remodel, home addition, or renovation project—give us a call today at (215) 720-1863!