From full scale kitchen remodeling to more modest renovations, we’ll help you explore all possibilities.
Whole House Renovations in Montgomery & Bucks Counties, Pennsylvania
Has your family outgrown your home? Are you tired of the outdated fixtures and poor space planning? A whole house renovation is the perfect way to help you fall back in love with your Pennsylvania home! Meridian Construction is a full-service design/build home remodeling firm with the capabilities and expertise to handle every aspect of your project.
Schedule a consultation for your whole-home remodel in Montgomery or Bucks County today!
Whole House Renovation Services
At Meridian, our job is to transform homes into new spaces that look and live beautifully. By combining our exceptional customer service with efficient and professional construction processes, we are recognized as one of Pennsylvania’s most trusted whole house remodelers. We’ll discuss your lifestyle, design preferences, and practical needs to ensure we remodel your home to better suit your family’s needs.
Benefits of a Whole House Renovation
Is renovating your entire house worth it? Consider the benefits and decide for yourself:
- Get the house you love without moving: When you love your home’s idyllic location, renovating is often better than moving. Many of our clients considered moving before they hired us, but they opt for whole house renovation to get the best of both worlds—a home they love in the perfect location.
- Increase home value: Though you likely want to remain in your home for as long as possible, boosting its value is never a bad thing!
- Fix structural problems: Whole house renovations aren’t just cosmetic—they also address foundation problems, wood rot, asbestos insulation, and other issues.
What You Might Include in a Whole House Renovation
Most of our clients who want a whole house renovation live in an older building that needs interior and exterior updates almost everywhere. The changes you make are up to you, but some possibilities include:
- New framing, drywall, and insulation
- Wall demolition to create an open floor plan
- New ceiling beams or structural columns
- Mechanical upgrades, including electrical, plumbing, and HVAC
- Exterior upgrades, including roofing, siding, windows, and doors
- New flooring, trim, and paint
- Kitchen and bathroom remodels and add-ons
- Mudroom additions and laundry room remodels
- ADA accommodations
Planning Your Whole House Renovation
Unlike many home remodelers, Meridian de-stresses the process of remodeling your house. Throughout the entire process, you can trust us to be excellent craftsmen and communicators. Here’s what to expect:
- Initial meetings to discuss your goals, tastes, and budget.
- Site evaluation to take measurements and photographs and evaluate the existing site conditions.
- Design kick-off meeting to plan out the initial design.
- Preliminary design phase to prepare detailed construction plans, including a three-dimensional model.
- Design budget and overview to present the proposal with a write-up of the project overview, budget estimates, a tentative design, and any information you’ve requested from our design/build firm.
- Final design development phase to modify the plans as specified by you.
- Construction agreement and deposit to set a construction schedule that works with your needs and begin submitting paperwork for the necessary permits. You will also put down your deposit at this stage.
- Project selection finalization to finalize the construction schedule, as well as all hardware and finishes that will be included in your project. The start date will also be set.
- Pre-construction meeting to meet with your project manager before any work starts to review the contract and the schedule and go over any questions you may have.
- Start of construction to begin the building process!
Renovate Your House with Meridian Construction
Expect high value and fair prices when you work with Meridian on your remodeling project. We’re known for delivering whole house renovations on time, at the exact price points we quoted you up front. The end result is a skillfully designed “new” home that will look and live beautifully for years to come!
To schedule an initial consultation and begin your whole house renovation project in Montgomery or Bucks County, please contact Meridian Construction at 215-720-1863 today!
Our remodeling team can transform your bathroom into a beautiful, highly functional space.
Is your basement exactly the way you want it to be? If not, it may be time to remodel.
Whole HomeWhole Home
We have the capabilities and expertise to handle every aspect of your whole house remodeling project.
From wine storage spaces to basements and attics, we do it all. Let us transform every part of your home.