Our Services in Fort Washington, PA
Custom Design/Build Home Remodeling
Are you yearning for something more with your Fort Washington home? Does your kitchen need an update? Maybe you want to remodel your entire home for a new look and feel. Whatever your dream is, Meridian Construction is here to make it happen.
With our design/build approach, remodeling is simplified. You work with one team of designers and builders from the very beginning, streamlining communication and expediting the overall process of design and construction.
If you are interested in designing and building your dream home in Fort Washington, contact us online or call today!
Get Started Today
Make your home remodeling dreams a reality.
Our Design/Build Process
When you work with a design/build company, you don’t need to worry about keeping up with multiple teams of contractors. We streamline the remodeling process by providing you with a singular team of expert designers and builders who will create and construct your custom space.
We conduct each project with the following process:
- Initial Meetings. We begin with an informative, in-home consultation to discuss your goals, taste, and budget.
- Site Evaluation/Project Space Measure. We will assess your current home design to determine what changes will need to be made based on your goals.
- Design Kick-Off Meeting. We will plan out the initial design with you.
- Preliminary Design Phase. Once the initial design is approved, our designers will create a 3D rendering of your new home.
- Design & Budget Overview. We will go over the preliminary design and finalize your budget.
- Final Design Development Phase. In this final design meeting, we will thoroughly cover every detail so that any questions or concerns you may have are addressed.
- Construction Agreement & Deposit. We will set a construction schedule that meets your needs and begin submitting paperwork for the necessary permits. The deposit is submitted at this time.
- Project Selection Finalization. We will confirm all your hardware and finishes selections.
- Pre-Construction Meeting. Each project receives a project manager to keep the client informed. The PM will be your point of contact throughout the construction.
- Start of Construction. The work area will be sealed off to ensure cleanliness and safety as work begins. At the end of each day, the work area will be cleaned.
With every job we take on, we prioritize consistent, clear communication with our clients. We understand the value and importance of a remodeling project and work hard to guarantee your satisfaction every step of the way.
To learn more about our design/build remodeling services in Fort Washington, contact us online!
Remodeling Services in Fort Washington
Whatever area of your home you are looking to freshen up—be it your kitchen, master bathroom, or beyond—Meridian Construction has the experience and skills you need to guarantee your satisfaction for years to come. We have decades of experience remodeling homes throughout the Montgomery or Bucks County area to create spaces that perfectly fulfill each homeowner’s individual vision for their home.
We offer a variety of remodeling services, including:
- Whole-house remodels
- Kitchen remodels
- Bathroom remodels
- Basement finishing
- And more!
Ready to begin planning the home of your dreams? Work with the friendly, reliable, and talented team at Meridian Construction in Pennsylvania—contact us online to get started.
Schedule Your Fort Washington Home Remodel Consultation
If you are ready to begin the process of crafting your dream home with Meridian, we are here to help! Bring us your boldest ideas and we will work to bring them to life.
Contact us online to get started!